Your Employer Brand Story is used to engage candidates, retain top talent and create Brand Ambassadors. It is the basis for company videos, career web pages, job postings, social media posts, printed materials and more.
The Signature “Touchpoints” program humanizes your brand to harness and reflect the vibrant energy of your people. We work with key internal stakeholders to create a holistic message that reflects a positive Brand Experience and tells your Employer Brand Story.
We also create a plan to engage top talent and look for critical moments when employees transform into Brand Ambassadors who can be guided to tell your authentic story on social media platforms.
- Determine which key stakeholders are on board and their level of commitment. Internal stakeholders include CEO, CFO, CMO/Marketing Director, Communication Director and HR Director/Talent Acquisition.
- Interview key stakeholders and discuss history, heroes, challenges and victories.
- Review current creative assets and content for universal messaging. Create an Employer Value Proposition.
- Discuss vision, values and culture to incorporate them into the story.
- Bring it all together and write the brand story.